Smiling reduces anxiety and improves your mood. Smile makeovers from Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist Dr. Brian LeSage have natural beauty to help you smile more confidently and more often.
Very few dentists choose dentistry as a profession because they are artistic. They are attracted to it because they want to fix things and help people. In dental school, they are trained to fix teeth that are decayed, worn, or broken. Art isn’t part of the curriculum. But if you want a new smile, you need a dentist who is passionate about the artistic aspects of dentistry. A cosmetic dentist uses science, technology, and artistry to provide lustrous lifelike restorations that are well constructed and comfortable so you can smile with confidence.
An Artist’s Approach to Smile Makeovers
Your smile is an expression of your personality. Dr. LeSage adheres to a meticulous process to create a detailed portrait of your smile:
- Listens to your concerns and preferences
- Studies your facial features
- Takes multiple photographs of your teeth from various angles
- Records your oral anatomy and function to ensure proper position and function of your restorations
- Analyzes your tooth position, shape, and shade
- Uses the data to make a precise model of your teeth
- Consults with a master ceramist to refine the details
- Conservatively prepares your teeth for the restorations
- Provides mockups of your smile design for you to examine and try on before the final restoration is made
Your final smile design will be crafted with materials of the highest quality—but not until you love the prototype. And Dr. LeSage won’t bond restorations to your teeth unless you’re absolutely confident about your new smile.
What Are Your Options?
Dr. LeSage will examine your teeth and bite before recommending treatment. One or more cosmetic procedures might be recommended.
- Porcelain veneers – A master ceramist crafts custom wafers of tooth-shaped porcelain to conceal imperfections in your teeth. The shade, shape, and translucency will complement your facial features. Read our porcelain veneers page for details.
- Dental bonding – Bonding is commonly used to reshape teeth or conceal small gaps, chips, or cracks. It is applied and sculpted while you’re sitting in a dental chair.
- Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening breaks down deeply embedded stains. It revives your smile and helps it look younger.
- Invisalign – A smile makeover might include orthodontic treatment. Invisalign invisible braces align your teeth faster and more precisely than traditional braces.
Visit our smile gallery to see our patients’ smile transformations.