Teeth whitening is a fast way to add luster and youth to your smile. In-office treatment from Dr. LeSage of Beverly Hills will accelerate the process for an amazingly white smile.
Why Get Your Teeth Whitened by a Dentist?
There are several reasons that teeth whitening from Dr. LeSage will give you better results than do-it-yourself treatment.
- Whitening strips are only ¼ the strength of the bleaching gel Dr. LeSage uses. Whitening toothpaste doesn’t stay on your teeth long enough to be effective.
- If you get any results from over-the-counter products, it will only be on surface stains. Embedded stains will remain.
- You will receive custom trays that perfectly fit your teeth, keep out the saliva, and keep bleaching gel in contact with your teeth for maximum whitening.
- In some cases, bleaching your teeth will make stains more noticeable. Dr. LeSage will determine the cause of the stains and recommend the appropriate treatment.
- After examining your teeth and gums, he can anticipate potential sensitivity, provide the correct strength of bleaching gel, and minimize possible discomfort.
What Are the Options?
Dr. LeSage offers Zoom Whitening and KöR Whitening. Before you receive treatment, he will ensure your teeth and gums are healthy.
It’s the most effective in-office whitening system available. KöR can brighten teeth up to 16 shades lighter. It significantly improves fluorosis and tetracycline stains in teeth—something other brands can’t do. What’s the process?
- We’ll take digital impressions of your teeth to make custom bleaching trays for you.
- You’ll return to our office when the trays are ready. We will put rejuvenating and conditioning gel in them and place them on your teeth to prepare them for whitening.
- We will give you the trays, desensitizing gel, and bleaching gel to whiten your teeth at home for the next 14 days. Dr. LeSage will provide instructions on how long you should wear the trays each day. You’ll be amazed at the results.
- After you’ve completed the at-home whitening sessions, you will have an appointment for in-office treatment. Dr. LeSage will coat your gums with a protective gel and apply KöR whitening gel to your teeth to make them even brighter.
You’ll have a brilliant, natural-looking smile. Periodic touch-ups at home will keep your smile bright.
The Zoom process begins with in-office treatment to give your teeth a blast of whiteness. After that, you’ll whiten your teeth at home with customized trays and bleaching gel. How does Zoom work?
- We will retract your teeth and coat your gums with a protective gel.
- Dr. LeSage will apply Zoom bleaching gel to your teeth, shine the Zoom light on them to activate the gel, and wait 15 minutes while stains dissolve.
- We will rinse the gel off and repeat the process two to three times, depending on the extent of the stains and the tooth shade you want to achieve.
- As you continue whitening treatments at home for two weeks, your teeth will get even brighter.
- You can receive another in-office treatment if you want an even brighter smile.
- You will do periodic touch-ups at home to maintain your white smile.
We will take digital impressions of your teeth, make custom bleaching trays for you, and give you NiteWhite® professional-strength whitening gel. Each night for two weeks, place a small amount of gel in the trays and wear them for the time specified by Dr. LeSage. You’ll notice your teeth getting whiter. If you want an even brighter smile, you can continue whitening as directed.
What Can You Expect?
In-office whitening works incredibly fast. You’ll leave our office with a rejuvenated smile. But if you choose take-home whitening, the treatment still lightens the natural pigmentation of your teeth within weeks. If you do periodic touch-ups at home, you can maintain a radiant smile.
If you want a quick smile makeover with teeth whitening, call us to schedule an appointment, or complete our Request an Appointment form.