At the Beverly Hills Institute of Dental Esthetics, your first visit will be a welcoming and relaxing experience. Our warm greeting and the calming aroma of scented candles in our office are inviting and will help you feel at ease.
We want to focus on you and your oral health during your appointment, so in advance of your visit, we will e-mail, fax, or mail you a “Get Acquainted” letter along with our practice package. The package includes forms for you to complete and return to us before your appointment. You will receive:
- Practice philosophy letter
- Medical history form
- Demographic form
- Financial policy form
A staff member will escort you to Dr. LeSage’s private office. During the next 15 minutes, he will review your medical and dental history and listen to any concerns you have about your oral health, as well as any improvements you would like for your smile.
Some of the technology we use to provide you with accurate diagnosis and treatment includes:
- Biomimetic technology, including air abrasion and biocompatible materials and restorations
- CEREC® ceramic restorations
- Dental articulator – thoroughly diagnose occlusion/bite and esthetics
- Digital full-mouth x-ray series
- Digital x-rays
- DIAGNOdent caries-detecting technology
- Digital smile design
- Optically scanned impressions
- Spectrophotometric color mapping of esthetic restorations
- Intraoral cameras
We will take you to a treatment room for your exam and offer you a neck pillow and blanket to increase your comfort. During a comprehensive one-hour exam, Dr. LeSage will:
- Perform an internal and external exam for signs of oral cancer
- Check the TMJ joint by listening, feeling, and palpating the muscles
- Examine your teeth and gums
- Look for tooth decay
- Use an intraoral camera to examine the inside of your mouth
- Take full-mouth x-rays if necessary, unless we have received your recent x-rays from another dentist
Dr. LeSage will study the information gathered and return for a 30-minute consultation with you. He will explain the results of your exam and recommend a personalized treatment plan for any issues that are found. He will also discuss treatment alternatives and the results you can expect from them. Your hygiene appointment is usually scheduled for another visit.
Call us or request an appointment online for an elevated dental experience at the Beverly Hills Institute of Dental Esthetics.